The Pete Dye Signature Golf Course at Hampton Hall is exceptional, bearing the trademarks of golf's superlative hands-on builder.
Hampton Hall is a private gated community with an 18-hole golf course designed by Pete Dye conveniently located off Buckwalter Parkway. Lakeside amenities include an outdoor pool, basketball courts, 8 tennis courts, an outdoor cookout pavilion, a clubhouse, along with approximately 6.5 miles of walking and biking trails. The Pete Dye Signature Golf Course at Hampton Hall is exceptional, bearing the trademarks of golf's superlative hands-on builder. Built with rigor and artistry, the course at Hampton Hall features five sets of tees with yardage stretching from a comfortable 5,329 to 7,489 yards from the tips-demanding for even the most polished player. A comprehensive practice facility also gives you a chance to work on your strategy.
The Village promises something for every member of the family.
- Pete Dye signature golf course with private golf and clubhouse offering a bar and grille, locker rooms, a pro shop and a practice area.
- Health and Fitness Club featuring
- state-of-the-art equipment and aerobics studio
- Massage Therapy & Steam Room
- Cafe with refreshments & snacks
- Community Clubhouse offering dining facilities, billiards, library and card rooms
- Har Tru Tennis Courts
- Indoor Lap Pool with an indoor Hot Tub
- Outdoor Lakefront Swimming Pool
- Children's Playground
- Basketball Courts
- Bocce Courts
- 6 1/2 miles of scenic Walking and Biking Trails
- Community Fishing Lake